• /// x-108.com in a new style
    /// After more than 4 years it was time to update the forum to the latest version. We also decided on a new design...

Driver Connecting to PC (1 Viewer)

Miguel Fialho

Beginner
X-108 Member
Registriert
27 August 2019
Beiträge
1
Punkte Reaktionen
0
Punkte
1
Alter
41
Rufzeichen/Call
CS7AQH
Hi dear hams,

I am having troubles trying to connect my 108G to the PC. It seems like the PC doesnt recognize the equipment even after I installed the drivers. Maybe you can help me.

Best regards & 73

Miguel
CS7AQH
 

EricP

Beginner
X-108 Member
Registriert
2 November 2021
Beiträge
2
Punkte Reaktionen
0
Punkte
1
Alter
42
Rufzeichen/Call
VE3EPN
I'm having trhe same issues and was hoping to find the soluton here
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Oben
✖
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks