• /// x-108.com in a new style
    /// After more than 4 years it was time to update the forum to the latest version. We also decided on a new design...

FAQ SWR meter? (1 Viewer)

iain anderson

Junior Boarder
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
MM3XIA
I just upgraded my outdoor to build 10, the swr meter has vanished! this surprised me totally. so is there an upgrade for the outdoor that has the swr function as build 10 sems a bit of a downgrade rather than upgrade.
Also has anyone put together some sort of guide as to the changes in the different firmwares?

i changed out the screen last night, very simple and easy to do note that you only have to remove the front panel to do this.

hail the 108

Ignacio

Crack-Boarder
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
TI3IES
I just upgraded my outdoor to build 10, the swr meter has vanished! this surprised me totally. so is there an upgrade for the outdoor that has the swr function as build 10 sems a bit of a downgrade rather than upgrade.
Also has anyone put together some sort of guide as to the changes in the different firmwares?

i changed out the screen last night, very simple and easy to do note that you only have to remove the front panel to do this.

hail the 108
Hello, as far as I am aware, the latest update maintains the SWR meter, you should check carefully if you used the correct firmware or update.

iain anderson

Junior Boarder
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
MM3XIA
well i followed with care the instructions regarding versions that were correct, including the serial numbers and this told me it was update 10.
if you know otherwise please point me at the latest and correct version for the 108 outdoor

regards

Ignacio

Crack-Boarder
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
TI3IES
well i followed with care the instructions regarding versions that were correct, including the serial numbers and this told me it was update 10.
if you know otherwise please point me at the latest and correct version for the 108 outdoor

regards
My X18G0G has the label starting at 1 and for this the latest firmware I have, known, with SWR meter is X108G_OLED_FW_V2.00.1_build006.

The X108G_OLED_FW_V2.00.0_build010 does not have the SWR meter, it is the only one that has a 10 in its version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Oben
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks