• /// x-108.com in a new style
    /// After more than 4 years it was time to update the forum to the latest version. We also decided on a new design...

FAQ CAT commands filter (1 Viewer)

Chuck1101

Beginner
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
KD9DVB
Have the CS-108G+ rig. Using it with FLRIG & FLDIDGI for running psk31 through a raspberry pi 4B. Have to define radio as ICOM IC-7200 to get rig control. Choosing IC-7000 to emulate does not work for me.

My rig defaults to the 0.5 kHz filter on startup. Can change to either the 2.3 kHz or 6.0 kHz filter either from the radio front controls, filter button on the mic, or changing modes either from the mic or on radio front. Changing modes from either flrig or fldigi does not change filter setting.

Have been testing various command codes from the IC-7200 manual. Can change frequencies, modes, etc., but no luck changing the filter setting. Any help would be appreciated. If interested in learning about sending command codes, please post and I'll try to help.

Thanks
Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Oben
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks