• /// x-108.com in a new style
    /// After more than 4 years it was time to update the forum to the latest version. We also decided on a new design...

FAQ Greetings and thank you (1 Viewer)

va7bz

Beginner
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
va7bz
Greetings to the X-108 community from Canada's Left Coast,

Recently purchased a mint-condition, used X-108 at the local swap meet and very much looking forward to digging into this most intriguing radio. Any advice and thoughts most welcome.

73 de Mike [VA7BZ]

va7bz

Beginner
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
va7bz
Radio is actually an X-108G

flashrom

Junior Boarder
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Verified User
YES
Rufzeichen/Call
ve7et
I live in Richmond, BC. You are prob not too far from me. I still own the X108G Outdoor Edition, bought new. But I haven't really used it much. Welcome to the forum. I am not here a lot b/c I haven't really actively used the radio, so I can't say I am an expert in it. We can certainly compare notes. I am looking forward to picking up the G90, which is in the US right now.

boomer46

Beginner
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
ve7xwa
I live in Mission BC and bought one used recently. Sofar I used the X108G a few times to check into various nets with 10W. Seems to work just fine!
I'll work on digital modes next.

Frank

LuckyDuck32

Beginner
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
KD9SHG
Just got the X108G as well. Looking forward to seeing what this thing has in store for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Oben
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks