• /// x-108.com in a new style
    /// After more than 4 years it was time to update the forum to the latest version. We also decided on a new design...

X-108 Info Problem using x-108g with mfj-929 auto tuner (1 Viewer)

Chuck

Chef-Boarder
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
wd5eed
New X108G dated may 2017. My problem is the swr foldback happens before the minimum 2 watts needed by the mfj-929 tuner is reached. Therefor the tuner will not auto tune. so i reached out to the tuner mfg. with no usable solution. Does anyone know a way to have the 108 to produce a minimum 2.5 watts no matter the swr might be. The tuner can tune within a second or so if it has at least 2 watts rf, with the radio asis i can see only about 1.7 no matter the power level. Have a manual tuner also and it tunes the antenna / radio combo just fine, just would really like to use the auto tuner, look like a future firmware update might have a swr adjustment or something. Any suggestions or direction on this would be welcome.. thanks chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Oben
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks