• /// x-108.com in a new style
    /// After more than 4 years it was time to update the forum to the latest version. We also decided on a new design...
SL Signalink Interface SLUSB

Driver SL Signalink Interface SLUSB (1 Viewer) 1.0

No permission to download

admin

Administrator
Teammitglied
X-108 Member
SITE-ADMIN
SITE-MOD
Punkte Reaktionen
Country
de
Website
do7psl.de
Verified User
YES
Rufzeichen/Call
noCall
admin submitted a new resource:

SL Signalink Interface SLUSB - SL Signalink Interface SLUSB

• FCC Class B Certified
  • Built-in Low-noise Sound Card
  • Simple Installation and Setup
  • Complete Radio Isolation
  • USB Port Powered
  • Works with virtually ALL Radios
  • Uses Mic, Data, or Accy Port
  • Supports virtually All Sound Card Digital and Voice Modes
Once again Tigertronics sets the pace in digital operating! The new SignaLinkTM USB sound card - radio interface combines the legendary performance of our SL-1+ with a state of the art built-in...

Read more about this resource...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Gregg

Beginner
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
KB9YQU
Maybe you might be able to help me. I have a Xiegu G90 with 1.71 firmware. using the Signalink usb for digital modes. I believe i have everything setup right and it seems to work fine. bought the unit with the cable and plug in module so I know its correct for my rig. I should be able to run a cw program and send code via the computer correct? so far with the rig set in cw mode it will send the rig into transmit but no output or even side tone. It appears to put out .2 watts. If I change the rig to either usb or lsb it will transmit power but again still no side tone. I have the rig set for qsk on and set to line not mike input. It works fine with other digital modes just curious what i have set wrong that it wont send cw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Oben
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks