• /// x-108.com in a new style
    /// After more than 4 years it was time to update the forum to the latest version. We also decided on a new design...

X-108 Info Update Warranty is a joke (1 Viewer)

katman374

Chef-Boarder
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
I have been in contact with Stephen if that's even his real name at Xiegu.He has made all sorts of promise's and followed through on nothing. The radio as I earlier stated came without any wire connecting the SO 239 and of course the NB diodes are put in backwards.Then it went dead.I have tried to reprogram it and cannot get the files to open and I have tried all the tricks mention on this site as well as others.That may be because I am not a puter geek so I accept that as my own fault.But regardless this company can't be trusted nor believed . Buy at your own risk . The sales rep Mario,another fake name I am sure lies about everything as well. I have spent to many hours and to much money on this junk already.Time to throw this trash where it belongs.good luck guys you can have these good for nothing junkers I will buy respectable rigs from here on out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Oben
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks