• /// x-108.com in a new style
    /// After more than 4 years it was time to update the forum to the latest version. We also decided on a new design...
X108G OLED FW V2.00.1 build011 (Last version sent to me from Xiegu 2022-08-14)

X-108 Info X108G OLED FW V2.00.1 build011 (Last version sent to me from Xiegu 2022-08-14) (1 Viewer) 2.00.1 build 11

No permission to download

Ignacio

Crack-Boarder
X-108 Member
Registriert
14 Dezember 2020
Beiträge
56
Punkte Reaktionen
10
Punkte
8
Alter
47
Rufzeichen/Call
TI3IES
I clicked the thumbs up. I click download, and I get this message:

The daily file upload limit is
1
reactions to download files​

@admin
What does the label on your Xiegu show? I can send you the firmware; I have several versions that I downloaded from here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Oben
✖
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks