• /// x-108.com in a new style
    /// After more than 4 years it was time to update the forum to the latest version. We also decided on a new design...
xiegu x-108 microfone schematics

X-108 Info xiegu x-108 microfone schematics (1 Viewer) 1.0

No permission to download

admin

Administrator
Teammitglied
X-108 Member
SITE-ADMIN
SITE-MOD
Punkte Reaktionen
Country
de
Website
do7psl.de
Verified User
YES
Rufzeichen/Call
noCall

dm4ab

Beginner
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
dm4ab
very good! I seem to have some undesired harmonics on the mic line, hopefully the schatics help understand the reason :)

DD5LP

Crack-Boarder
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Website
www.vk2ji.com
Verified User
YES
Rufzeichen/Call
DD5LP
very good! I seem to have some undesired harmonics on the mic line, hopefully the schatics help understand the reason :)
The most likely cause of interference coming in via the mic. socket is RF-ingres caused by RF (common mode current) coming back down the antenna line. You can either try running the microphone line through a large (HF frequency mix) toroid core of stop the common mode currents at the antenna side by adding a Balun or Unun (depending upon what kind of antenna you are using. Adding a good RF earth (stake in the ground) to the X108G case can also sometimes help.

Servus, Ed DD5LP.

dm4ab

Beginner
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
dm4ab
Hello Ed.
Ob course, stray HF is the first culprit that comes to one's mind. The interference I see definitely comes from some audio path and leads to undesired spectra off the usefull modulation scheme by 25 kHz, upward and downward. That must be caused by something else. I started measuring the microphone power supply, and the curcuit down't make sense to me yet. Also it seems to lack some dedicated low pass filtering?
Please like this so I can get permission to download the schematics. This site seems to be the only place on the web?
73 de Andreas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Oben
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks