MacLoggerDX is your Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant…
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing. MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around. Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database. MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted. Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
- Requires OS X 10.6.8+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
- Added State and DXCC# Log search options.
- Added Send Spot to Shortcuts menu.
- Added SOTA dxcluster parsing.
- Added Call and DXCC History to Spots Contextual Menu.
- Added UDP broadcast interface.
- Schedules bug fixed.
- Memories Tune bug fixed.
- Log display after search and delete bug fixed.
- 6M FlexRadio SmartSDR tuning bug fixed.
- HB9BZA LoTW list bug fixed.