• /// x-108.com in a new style
    /// After more than 4 years it was time to update the forum to the latest version. We also decided on a new design...
Advanced Settings - calculation Offset - Excel-sheet

X-108 Info Advanced Settings - calculation Offset - Excel-sheet (1 Viewer) 1.2

No permission to download

admin

Administrator
Teammitglied
X-108 Member
SITE-ADMIN
SITE-MOD
Punkte Reaktionen
Country
de
Website
do7psl.de
Verified User
YES
Rufzeichen/Call
noCall
admin submitted a new resource:

Advanced Settings - calculation Offset - Excel-sheet V1.2 - Advanced Settings - calculation Offset - Excel-sheet

With this excel table you can calculate the offset in the advanced settings. This is then required when you delete (by doing update) your settings… WtfArghh

Open the unit and check what is written on the label. In my case, the following status:

SSB 10692620 Hz
CW 10692390 Hz

the offset is 1100 Hz. This is what I could see, among other things, when I opened...

Read more about this resource...

Audric IW1GEU

I have update the firmware before taking notes of the calibrated factory settings.

How do I know they have changed and therefore to a recalculation?

Right now, I've noticed that the numbers are somwwhat different from the numbers appearing after pressing RST. (did'nt save, just checked).

This missalignment gives bad modulation and bad demodulation? Because I have perfect demodulation of sideband signals. Voice itelligibility is very clear and warm.

BTW I have noticed that when pressing the PTT with the mike muted, a sound is stil transmitted. It's like a POH-FFFffffff.

Matej

Beginner
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
S50KH
I wonder what settings are being deleted when installing a new firmware?
Due to unclear instructions, I connected the station to the PC, after which the existing FW was immediately deleted before I managed to write down factory settings.

Clive

Chef-Boarder
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
G1WCR

Anhänge

• X108G Correct Settings for Outdoor with serial Number staring with 1 Firmware V2.jpg
    X108G Correct Settings for Outdoor with serial Number staring with 1 Firmware V2.jpg
    147,6 KB · Aufrufe: 7

Ferenc Papp

Beginner
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
HA9PI
You must be registered for see images
[QU
Hi!
I also have problems with frequency values. I attach the WEB SDR spectrum picture of my LSB transmission, my frequency is 3620.5 kHz. It is likely that the BFO frequency is not in place. Does anyone have similar experience?
HA9PI

Ferenc Papp

Beginner
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
HA9PI
A rádióm V 1.00 3a SW, SN: XG0018z, dátum: 2016. július 5., a képen látható frekvenciabeállításokkal.

Ferenc Papp

Beginner
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
HA9PI

And here is an image in USB mode on the WEB SDR

Ignacio

Crack-Boarder
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
TI3IES
I have update the firmware before taking notes of the calibrated factory settings.

How do I know they have changed and therefore to a recalculation?

Right now, I've noticed that the numbers are somwwhat different from the numbers appearing after pressing RST. (did'nt save, just checked).

This missalignment gives bad modulation and bad demodulation? Because I have perfect demodulation of sideband signals. Voice itelligibility is very clear and warm.

BTW I have noticed that when pressing the PTT with the mike muted, a sound is stil transmitted. It's like a POH-FFFffffff.
Hello, I have that same sound POH-FFFffffff for a long time.

Ignacio

Crack-Boarder
X-108 Member
Punkte Reaktionen
Rufzeichen/Call
TI3IES
There is a mistake in the spreadsheet, The outdoor version of the radio (4 Button) serial number starting with 1 has a DDSCLK: 026000000Hz not 032768000Hz as shown.
I have noticed that if I use 026000000Hz the radio has no reception, my serial number starts with 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Oben
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks