X-108 Info Best rig control programs for X108G?

Discussion in 'X-108 TRX' started by KH6BE, Aug 20, 2016.

1. DD5LP

DD5LP Crack-Boarder X-108 Member

Top Poster Of Month

Home page:
    Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -0
    Verified User:
    YES
    Rufzeichen/Call:
    DD5LP
    Please note the green animal above comes from me typing An dr oi d - I am working with the program developer to test his smart phone or tablet program with the X108G. At the moment this is still in Beta - watch this space...

2. DD5LP

DD5LP Crack-Boarder X-108 Member

Top Poster Of Month

Home page:
    Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -0
    Verified User:
    YES
    Rufzeichen/Call:
    DD5LP
    For those looking to control your X108G from your anDroid-smartphone, version 3.0 of PocketRxTx from Dan Toma YO3GGX is due to be released to Google Play by the start of February (2019). This latest version has been revised and extended and allows control of the XIEGU X-1098G either via an OTG USB cable or over the network (LAN or WAN). When connecting of a WAN (e.g. the Internet) changes are needed to your local router however both CAT controlls and Audio is transferred to and from the PC (Windows, Linux or MAC) which is then connected via USB and an audio interface to the rig. A free Java server program jAReC is provided to run on the PC.

The PocketRxTx program comes as a free version with adverts and a few small restrictions which you can upgrade to the Pro version for just a few Euros/dollars.

I have been helping Dan test the new version and am happy to say it works well with the XIEGU. I use it while out on SOTA summits so that I have a large frequency display rather than the built-in OLED display which becomes unreadable at any level of sunlight.

73 Ed.

3. Gyula Loosz

Gyula Loosz Beginner X-108 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Rufzeichen/Call:
    HA5SI
    Ham Radio deluxe and Log4OM, is the best selection my opinion

73! Gyula